One Lid. All Containers.
The Food Guard is a heatproof (230C or 446F), stretchable, stackable, washable, reusable, environmentally friendly, time and money saving food lid that stretches and moulds to ANY sized food container, plate, bowl, dish, pan or storage medium. The Food Guard eliminates the need to replace lost lids, waste time finding the right lid for the right container or worry about finding a microwave or oven safe lid when cooking.
The Food Guard is a one size fits all solution to your lost lid problems.
One pack of The Food Guard comes with 5 x the 19.5cm (7.7 Inch) Food Guard lids, each in a different color, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow and Clear, so that you can organise your food and leftovers.
The Food Guard material is a unique one. It is similar to what silicon cupcake trays are made from, but is a little more 'sticky' so that it can grip and create airtight seals around containers, making sure the food stays fresh and flavoursome.
- Can be used in the Oven, Microwave and Freezer With a safe heat range from -40 C (-40 F) to +230 C (446 F)
- Dishwasher Safe
- Infinitely Reusable
- Can stretch to 2 - 3 times its size
- Will not lose strength, shape or durability. Ever!
- Made from similar material to plastic cupcake trays. And we all know how indestructible and durable they are!
- Save Time by never having to search for lost lids again.
- Save Money by never having to replace lids or buy cling wrap again.
- Save the Environment by not polluting plastic by re-using The Food Guard!
Save Time. Save Money. Save the Environment.
The Food Guard is a multi purpose food storage solution. It is an all purpose, one size fits all solution for your kitchen storage and cooking problems.
No more will you stress and waste time finding lids to fit your containers, pots or crockery.
No more will you waste money on replacement lids or cling wrap.
No more will you have to worry about hurting the environment by going through a seeming infinite supply of replacement lids and cling wrap!
They do the job but they don't always stick. I've learned the best way to have them stick is by keeping them cold.