Reusable Face Mask provides an additional layer of protection from dust and air particles. Reusable Face masks can help decrease your exposure from viruses and bacteria and can decrease cross-contamination from the air. Reusable and washable, these masks provide an environmentally friendly alternative to traditional disposable masks. They are also easy to use and convenient to carry. Reusable Face Mask can be used in a number of public places including, malls, businesses, community centers, offices, and public transportation services.
- 100% Cotton
- Non-Medical Use
- Made in China
How/When to Use:
- Wash your hands before wearing the mask.
- Take the mask out of the packaging.
- Identify the upper and lower side of the mask and open up the mask.
- Extend the ear loop around your left and right ears to secure the mask in place.
- Press around the edge of the mask to mould it to your face.
- This mask is not intended for medical use. Do not use these masks in places with harmful powder or gas.
- Wash and air out the masks before using the mask for the first time. Hand wash the mask with cold water and hang dry. Never wash with acid or alkali detergent as it can damage the mask.
- Stop using the mask if you feel irritated, nauseous, and if you experience any discomfort.
- Keep out of reach from children and store away from light.
- Do not touch your face, nose, or mouth when removing the mask.
- The mask may fog up the wearer’s glasses when in use. Be careful when driving or moving around.